Five Dos for Getting Back into the Game:
1. Do expect defeat : If you’re surprised when it happens, you’re dreaming; dreamers don’t last long.
2. Do force yourself to stop looking backward and dwelling on the
“trainwreck.” Its mental quicksand.
3. Do allow yourself appropriate recovery time. A keyword is a little, don’t drag it out.
4. Do tell yourself, “I am going to stand and fight again,” with the knowledge that often when things are at their worst you’re closer than you can imagine to success.Our Super Bowl victory arrived less than 16 months after our train wreck in Miami.
5. Do begin planning for your next serious encounter.The smallest steps move you forward on the road to recovery. Focus on the fix